Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 Piece
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Trader|
|Type||Textile Processing Machine.|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
The Most Versatile capable of shrinking medium, light weight cottons to heaviest denims and cottonblend suiting & shirting.
By means of watering cotton, terylene, hemp and its blends in order to shrink the fabric to meet the requirements of shrinkage, stabilization and improve the hand touch.
Compressive shrinking is normally the last process in the sequence of fabric finishing. The woven fabric processed in the machine is fully shrunk. Before the compressive shrinking, it is advisable to establish the width at which the fabric should be shrunk in length to meet with the requirement of the garment makers.
The sole purpose of controlled compressive shrinking process is to ensure that the garment made from such fabric does not shrink after the wash hence perfect dimensional stability. As per standard, +/- 1% residual shrinkage is acceptable.
THAKORE EXPORTS branded Controlled Compressive Shrinking Range available upto 3200 mm Working Widthassures total shrinkage protection to woven fabrics. Be it 100% cotton, cotton/ polyester, cotton/ viscose or tough and heaviest fabrics like denim. The range is so designed that the shrinkage up to 12 % can be achieved in a single passage.
* A.C Frequency conversion transmission, design speed : 10-80 Meters / Minute.
* Shrinkage 0-12% depending upon the fabric quality.
* Minimum and controlled tension.
* Imported Rubber Blanket and Polyester Felt can be provided optionally.
* Jacketed Drum can be supplied in 1500 mm , 2000 mm and 2500 mm Diameters.
* Stainless Steel Damping & Conditioning Unit supplied as standard parts.
* Rotodamp Unit is optional.
* P L C Control System is optional.